Electrical Test Engineer
Cranberry, PA 16066 US
Oxford Solutions has an opening with our client for an Electrical Test Engineer. Must be able to work onsite in Cranberry, PA area.
This position is open to junior to senior level candidates with a BS degree and 2 to 5 years of experience OR a Master's Degree with entry level experience.
In this role you will perform testing and evaluations on electric systems and equipment.
- Investigate, evaluate, and resolve production issues stemming from manual or automated PC-based test equipment, including hardware and software designs.
- Identify test system needs, drive product testing designs, and manage build and production launch of new systems.
- Develop, review and maintain test specifications for system functions and interfaces;
- Perform tests, evaluate and report test results;
- Investigate, report and track issues found during test sessions
- Ensure traceability according to project requirements and specifications
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field and 2 to 5 years of test engineering experience OR a Master's Degree with entry level experience.
- PE certification.
- RoHS soldering and manufacturing experience.
- LabVIEW visual programming and C programming language experience.
- Ability to interpret engineering specifications, agency requirements, and industry standards.
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit board design and layout.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in an assembly environment.
Electrical Test Engineer - 26207