Pittsburgh, PA 15205 US
Currently have a direct hire opening for an Electrician. Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends as required.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical components of industrial equipment including electrical circuits, power distribution, motors, generators, control panels and various other equipment in a plant environment.
- Observe safety procedures and meeting electrical codes.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Journeyman electrician papers or an Associate degree in electrical technology
- At least 2 years of industrial electrical experience.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
Industrial Electrician - 26288
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager - Philadelphia Division
Mark is a Penn State alum with a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Sciences and Technology. He was born and raised in Williamsport, PA where he earned his Eagle Scout rank which he considers one of his most revered accomplishments. Mark began working at Oxford Solutions in 2012 as an IT Recruiter, before moving into a leadership role managing a team of technical recruiters. In his current role as Business Development Manager for our Philadelphia branch, he partners with IT clients within small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations to identify niche talent. Mark spends most of his free time with his two daughters or watching Penn State sports. He is also an avid Green Bay Packers Fan.