150 Freeport Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Pay Rate: 18-19/hr
Duties will include:
- Assemble, modify, wire solder, and/or adjust instrument assemblies and/or sub-assemblies
- Follow method sheet instructions as designed.
- Follow material handling procedures to assure proper signaling is done to prevent part shortages.
- Perform quality inspection as prescribed by method sheets.
- Pull customer spare parts orders accurately while insuring all ship dates are met.
- Assemble kit assemblies as directed.
- Package and ship customer orders.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to safely use and operate the following tools and machinery:
- screwdrivers, wrenches, drill and drill press, band saw, belt sander, brazing torch, riveting equipment, crimping tools
- both hand and power operated, volt/ohm/current meter, and sheet metal shear and brake.
- Ability to read formal and informal drawings, and to perform undefined adjustment and assembly
- Ability to troubleshoot wiring errors and system problems requiring board replacement.
Electro/Mechanical Assembler - 17108