107 Gilbreth Parkway Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
- Lead product development and specification creation
- Work with cross-functional teams and external suppliers to identify new product ideas
- Research methods of measuring electrochemical behavior of materials using methods of chronoamperometry, linear sweep, cyclic voltammetry, and impedance-based methods.
- Conduct first production reviews on new products
- Interpret results of laboratory findings and assess risks involved in new products, and provide consistent, professional, and accurate product feedback to suppliers and merchants.
- Lead continuous improvement of product development process.
- Troubleshoot product quality and support continuous improvement of products.
- Hold user testing sessions to evaluate product performance and product/market fit
- BS, (MS or PhD preferred) in Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related sciences
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to manage priorities with a high level of detail in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Electrochemist - 17310