Electronics Recycling Technician
Lebanon, NH 03756
Short-term contract opening (internship opportunity) with our client for a Electronics Recycling Technician.
Pay Rate: 15- 20/hr
Need someone who can be available 6 days a week for 6 weeks for a ecycling project, then our client only needs someone for 2 days a week (16 hours) to provide technical support.
This would be a great opportunity for a college student on summer break, entering their last year of college in the fall, and working towards their Associate or Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline.
- On-site packaging and removal of technology hardware and accessories
- Audit of hardware assets and data-bearing technologies
- Planning and management of the IT asset retirement process
- Data destruction, reporting and certification
- Chain-of-custody tracking of hard drives and other media
- Data sanitization on-site and off-site
- Working towards an Associate or Bachelor's Degree and available for a short-term assignment
- Experience with technology recycling a plus
- Knowledge of 3PL/TPL third-party logistics
- Experience facilitating R2 and e-Stewards certified e-waste solutions
- Hands-on and strong attention to detail
Electronics Recycling Technician - ecycling - 18744