Engineering Administrative Assistant
846 4th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Opening with our client for an Engineering Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator.
Pay Rate: 17-20/hr
This is a contract to start with possibility of direct hire.
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of engineering administrative experience along with experience using Adobe InDesign.
- Prepare bidding documents and technical specifications for construction and procurement projects.
- Monitor projects through advertisement, bid opening, award and contract execution.
- Coordinate meeting agendas, meeting minutes, periodic estimates, change orders, etc.
- Provide support for construction phase estimates, funding agency payment applications, supporting documentation, etc.
- Track and maintain master project cost data
- Track and maintain master spreadsheet for projects (roadways, water lines, storm sewers, gas lines, etc.)
- Associate Degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar role within engineering and/or construction project coordination and administration
- Experience working with processing of contract documents, construction bids, proposals, engineering drawings and permits preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Capacity to handle fast paced and changing environments
Engineering Administrative Assistant - Project Coordinator - 18877