Engineering Project Manager
361 Sheep Pasture Rd East Setauket, NY 11733
The Engineer Project Manager will manage and oversee capital projects. Projects may include manufacturing area expansion, new conference rooms, re-configuring warehouses and laboratories, and other projects.
- Develop project scopes, generates and/or obtains cost estimates, and prepares appropriate funding requests.
- Ensure appropriate safety reviews are completed before/after approvals
- Requests/coordinates required process and design engineering and design resources to prepare engineering design deliverables and to procure equipment, fabricated materials, and services.
- Oversee and manage onsite construction work to ensure it is executed in a safe manner and meets all project scope requirements
- Troubleshoot and provide guidance on equipment issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5-10 years of industry experience; Experience managing and executing capital projects.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with critical thinking and resourcefulness to drive the project to success