Enterprise Solutions Project Manager
Washington, PA 15301
Opening with our client for an Enterprise Solutions Project Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for project management throughout the entire software product life cycle
You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of software implementation and consulting projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Essential Functions will include:
- Ensure the compliance of project with scope, schedule and budget.
- Ensure of compliance with company policies, directives and procedure for various actions taken through the life of the projects.
- Coordinate priorities among various steps of the project.
- Conduct project status meetings
- Perform project performance analysis with key indicators and reports.
- Anticipate, assess and plan recovery in case of deviation from project baseline.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- PMP Certification a plus, but not required
- Proven ability to lead/direct assignments and development of projects
- Knowledge of SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Ability to build and manage internal and external relationships
- Solid leadership and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes and work with people to overcome challenges and be able to resolve dispute within the project team.
Enterprise Solutions Project Manager - 18569