Materials Testing Field Technician
Brodhead Road Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Exciting opportunity with our client for a Construction Materials Field Technician.
Contract to possible permanent hire opportunity.
Pay Rate: 13-15/hr
In this role, you will perform inspection and testings on materials including soils, concrete, asphalt and masonry in order to comply with industry standards.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license, own vehicle and current insurance.
- Able to interpret project plans, drawings and specifications
- Ability to maintain accurate construction records.
- Good math, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage own time with little supervision.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions.
- Be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Reliable; Good attendance record
- Available to work overtime and weekend hours
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology, Engineering Science or related field
- Prior experience in construction materials and soil testing.
- Current ACI Level I Concrete, Troxler Nuclear Gauge Safety Training Certification, Penndot Concrete, NECEPT Bituminous Field Technician, and/or NECEPT Plant Technician Certifications.