Entry Level Pharmacy Technician
3000 Ericsson Drive suite 100 Warrendale, PA 15086
Great opportunity to gain experience in the pharmacy field!
Looking for candidates with experience working with customers and providing superior customer experiences!
Pay Rate: 14/hr
Must be available to work between the hours of 9 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday, plus overtime when required.
- Work within a team to pull, pack and process prescription orders
- Assist with prescription processing through copying and faxing required documentation
- Provide data entry and typing of customer service notes
- Provide data verification, quality assurance, and exception processing.
- Adhere to strict HIPAA privacy regulations
- High School Diploma required
- 0-1 years experience.
- Clerical and customer service background preferred.
- Basic math skills
- PC skills; Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Internet, and email communication
- Hard working, ability to learn new skills and related tasks, dependable and punctual
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift/carry/unload heavy boxes, etc.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate peak volume times.
Entry Level Pharmacy Technician - Pick Packer - 17643