Mojave, CA 93501 US
- Provide leadership and training to ensure a safe and healthful workplace for manufacturing team while ensuring compliance with applicable environmental regulations
- Promote a consistent EHS message
- Ensure compliance with all environmental regulations and policies
- Prepare and submit Title V permit applications and renewals.
- Develop and maintain emergency response and contingency plans
- Maintain compliance with ISO14001 requirements; EPCRA Reporting (SARA 312 and SARA 313)
- Drive continuous improvement of the environmental management process
- Mentor and guide junior environmental engineers and support staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- 7+ years of environmental engineering related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Technical background in Environmental, Health, and Safety with knowledge of Environmental Regulations
- Environmental Title V permitting experience
- Prior experience motivating change and working in a cross-functional work environment
- Chemical industry background a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Environmental Engineer - Chemical Manufacturing - 26515