95 Christopher Columbus Drive Jersey City, NJ 07302
Pay Rate: 30-32/hr
This is a contract role with the possibility of permanent hire for the right candidate.
Interested candidates need to have a Bachelor's Degree and 8 to 10 years of experience directly supporting C-level executive and directors.
You must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the department director
- Manage active calendar of appointments; Ensure the director's schedule is following and respected
- Complete expense reports
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the director
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the Director, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Drafts acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate relationships with stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree required
- 8-10 years experience providing executive level administrative or secretarial support
- Experience working within financial services
- Demonstrated leadership skills and proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Executive Assistant / Executive Secretary - 17282