240 Greenwich St. New York, NY 10286
Pay Rate: 30-32/hr
This is a contract role with the possibility of permanent hire for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should have at least 5 years of experience working as an executive assistant or secretary, preferably in a corporate or financial setting.
In this role, you will independently provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Manage active calendar of appointments
- Complete expense reports
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Conduct research, compile analyses and summarizes information for reports and correspondences.
- Develop, draft or produce advanced memos, correspondence and reports on behalf of the office, assigned executive(s) and/or team.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree, Associate or relevant business certification preferred
- At least 5 years experience providing executive level administrative or secretarial support
- Experience working within financial services preferred
- Solid calendar management ability
- Demonstrated leadership skills and proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point),
Executive Assistant / Executive Secretary - 17483