5353 Highland Dr Jackson, MS 39206
Opening for an Expeditor to work within a supply chain and logistics department.
Pay Rate: 28/hr
- Manage material flow through analysis of diverse reports and perform critical analysis to avoid operation disruptions caused by material availability or constraints.
- Expedite the movement of product through release to ship
- Maintain line of balance and status tracking for assigned program.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and influence multiple functional departments including: Customer Service, Engineering, Quality, Operations and Supply Chain members.
- Own the metrics of past due order reduction and on-time delivery of assigned program.
- Participate in process improvement and creation/adhering to standard work.
- Work with the High Performance Team Leader’s schedule in order to meet customers’ contractual due dates.
- Provide updates in daily meetings with Leadership staff
- Associate Degree in Supply Chain, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Business and/or minimum of 2 years of experience performing material planning in Supply Chain or Manufacturing functions.
- APICS certification preferred
- Knowledge of Aerospace industry, complex machined materials management, lean manufacturing, MRP/ERP, Aftermarket, and MFGPro preferred
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Expeditor - Supply Chain - Logistics - Material Handler - 19468