One Armstrong Place Butler, PA 16001
Direct hire opportunity for our client for a IT Data Center Facilities Engineer.
Looking for someone with 10 or more years of facilities engineering experinece in an IT or data center evironement.
The Facility Engineer is responsible for the design, construction, and maintenance of company’s technical and non-technical facilities.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance routines/programs for all facilities and facility subsystems.
- Perform annual inspections of all facilities
- Provide support and guidance to field offices with regard to technical facilities including; air conditioning, generators, UPS systems, AC and DC power, equipment alarming telemetry, and security and surveillance systems.
- Provide specifications and manage bid process for construction of new facilities.
- Work with outside vendors to construct and maintain new and existing facilities.
- Negotiate and execute preventative maintenance contracts which includes tracking, documentation, coordination and holding vendors accountable for their work.
- Document facility specifications, history, and other information to ensure facility data is up to date.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field or 10 years' experience required
- Proven experience working as a facilities engineer in an IT Operations / Data Center Environment
- Experience working with Power Supplies, Security and Surveillance
- Ability to cross-collaborate with multiple teams and departments
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, flexible, and deadline-focused
- Solid communication skills
IT Data Center Facilities Engineer - 19298