11642 Old Baltimore Pike Beltsville, MD 20705
Pay Rate: 35-38/hr
In this role, you will develop and supervise the execution of facilities’ preventive and corrective maintenance plans to ensure optimal performance.
- Manage all activities related to building maintenance and housekeeping assuring high standards.
- Responsible for the design of the department structure including job descriptions, training, performance review and coaching to develop functional experts.
- Schedule, assign priority, and follow up all work done by employees under your supervision to assure use of safe work practices and completion of assignment on schedule with a minimum interruption of production.
- Plan, develop and implement new methods and procedures related to facilities maintenance to drive improvements, minimizing operating costs and reducing environmental impact.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of equipment installation standards, and the administration of electrical, pneumatic and thermal power distribution at the facility.
- Responsible for the technical evaluation and contract administration of the suppliers of maintenance services.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years of management experience is required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in a manufacturing facility with machine repair and general building maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Formal training/certification in Lean tools and Six Sigma.
Facilities Manager - 17676