Factory Service Technician
Cranberry, PA 16066 US
In this role you will provide day to day technical service support to customers using specialized machinery products.
- Interact with customers through telephone calls, online networks, and in-person, ensuring their inquiries are promptly addressed.
- Troubleshoot issues with customers, guiding them on the proper use of our products.
- Handle customer problems related to product usage and manage requests for replacing defective parts, ensuring their satisfaction.
- Perform field service calls to kickstart new products and perform equipment repairs
- Engage with programmers and engineers to discuss system and machine issues, following through to ensure that fixes are implemented and tested effectively.
- Maintain and process important paperwork and records to keep operations running smoothly.
- Assist in the final testing of new products, ensuring they meet quality requirements.
- Technical Degree preferred with 2 to 3 years related experience as technical service representative or machine repair technician in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Hands-on mechanical repair experience preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and a knack for troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- A willingness to travel to provide on-site support.
Factory Service Technician / Technical Service Representative.- 26492
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager - Philadelphia Division
Mark is a Penn State alum with a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Sciences and Technology. He was born and raised in Williamsport, PA where he earned his Eagle Scout rank which he considers one of his most revered accomplishments. Mark began working at Oxford Solutions in 2012 as an IT Recruiter, before moving into a leadership role managing a team of technical recruiters. In his current role as Business Development Manager for our Philadelphia branch, he partners with IT clients within small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations to identify niche talent. Mark spends most of his free time with his two daughters or watching Penn State sports. He is also an avid Green Bay Packers Fan.