Field Test Engineer
One Waterfront Place Morgantown, WV 26506
Opening with our client for a Field Test Engineer.
Pay Rate: 60/hr
Overview of Duties
- Perform integration and test activities comprising of development of test documentation, execution of assigned tasks in Field environments.
- Perform Field Change modification to existing Designs as needed;
- Perform field testing, troubleshooting, maintenance in carborne and wayside equipment and other external tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- 1-2 years of successful experience in related field
- Knowledge of automatic train control systems concepts and principles
- Experience in a rail transit installation, test or support environment or similar technology application preferred
- Working knowledge of Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) products with respect to installation support and testing preferred
- Experience in deploying fixed block signaling systems preferred
- Working knowledge of safety standards and practices
- Experience in task planning, performance tracking and reporting
- Effective communication skills to interact professionally with all levels inside and outside the organization.
Field Test Engineer - 19072