500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15219
(downtown Pittsburgh, PA)
Pay Rate: 16/hr
In this role, you will be the primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products.
You will provide professional support through timely and accurate processing of derivative cash and trade instructions, and perform activities such as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Entry level to 1 to 3 years financial services industry experience (experience working with margins, stocks, bonds and brokers)
- Basic understanding of financial markets
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (Macros)
- Solid communication skills
- Time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and motivated to learn new processes
Finance Associate - 17612