500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15258
Looking for someone with some finance experience or an entry level graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or other analytical discipline.
Temporary to Permanent Hire Opportunity!
Pay Rate: 15/hr
This role will work focus on processing corporate events, mergers and dividends for US Securities. You will handle moderately intricate to extremely complex corporate action events for multiple middle office clients.
Job functions will include:
- Processing corporate action events for multiple middle office clients.
- Receiving custodian announcements, scrubbing/comparison of data; Notification of corporate action events to a specific client.
- Reconciling client positions with multiple custodians and monitoring appropriate posting of accruals and entitlements to client accounts.
- Soliciting and receiving responses from the clients and submitting these instructions to the various custodians prior to deadline dates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or similar field preferred (focus on finance courses)
- Entry level to 5 years finance experience
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Good PC skills; Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Organized and reliable; Good work ethic
Corporate Actions Operations Specialist - 18717