500 Ross Street Pittsburgh, PA 15262
Opening with our client for a Finance Associate.
Pay Rate: 15/hr
In this role, you will assist multiple Operations teams supporting Investment Management, Banking and Loan products throughout the life of an account.
You will support processes related to Account Openings, KYC, Securities Processing, Various Cash Activities, Fees, Tax, Mortgage and Loan Origination and Account Closings.
- Data entry and review of sensitive client information across multiple systems and processes
- Document management including scanning, filing, vault maintenance
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail which includes checks, proxies, loan documentation, statements and various client communications.
- Various project support tasks
- Detail orientation; Ability to process critical data accurately and timely.
- Excellent client service skills using both written and oral communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
Finance Associate - Operations Specialist - 19511