Finance Attorney Editor - Remote
3 Times Square New York, NY 10036
Contract Role (3 months+)
Pay Rate: 59/hr
JD (Juris Doctorate required)
Must have State Bar Admission (any state)
Interested candidates should have experience in finance-related transactional work.
Our client is looking for temporary finance specialist attorney to work on resources for their online services. The specialist contractor will review online law resources related to loan transactions to provide guidance on organizing those resources in a way that would be helpful to practitioners. The contractor will help organize these materials by task (e.g., “draft an agreement”) and consider questions a practitioner would need to answer and issues a practitioner would need to consider to complete those tasks.
- At least six years of experience working on loan transactions in a law firm setting, medium or large firm preferred.
- Strong understanding of current finance practice.
- A good understanding of the needs and priorities of law firm attorneys, in-house counsel and the legal market in general.
- Strong communication skills, particularly given remote nature of position.
- Ability to explain complex legal concepts in plain English.
- Strong work ethic and track record of meeting or beating deadlines and of responding quickly to comments.
Finance Attorney Editor - Remote - Full-Time - 16860