Melbourne, FL 32901 US
PAID FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP FOR SOMEONE WORKING TOWARD BS DEGREE IN BUSINESS, FINANCE OR ACCOUNTING.
In this Finance Internship, you will complete rotations to develop an understanding of different functions of accounting and finance to gain a holistic view on the interaction of different functions. You will assist in the analysis and reconciliation of the financial systems related to an SAP migration.
- Learn SAP to become efficient in using the IFE and AGS financial systems for reporting and analysis.
- Support preparation of routine financial analysis and prepares ad- hoc reports as assigned.
- Support reconciliations SAP systems.
- Support analysis and monthly forecasting and multi-year budgets
- Assist with compiling documentation necessary for internal and external auditors' reviews.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Prepare special reports and assist with completing special projects.
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Excellent judgment and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office) including Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong attention to detail
Finance Internship - 25863