4325 Rosanna Dr Allison Park, PA 15101
This is a 1 year+ contract role.
Pay Rate: 32/hr
Looking for a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and 3 to 5 years of experience in government contract accounting.
In this role, you will oversee the government accounting activities for government funded scientific research projects. This includes maintaining the required policies and procedures of government contract accounting to ensure compliance and reduce audit exposure. You will ensure the integrity of financial data in the Government system and work closely with the Cost Accounting Analyst and Project Cost Administrator.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3-5 years’ experience with government contract accounting.
- Experience in financial data processing, data mapping, indirect rate development and analysis.
- Solid understanding of government accounting fundamentals
- Functional knowledge of government audit requirements, regulations and incurred cost schedules is required.
- Prior work experience with the DCAA or DOE, FAR contracts and Grant and Assistance Awards is preferred.
Financial Analyst - Government Contract Accounting - 18816