257 West Genesse Street Buffalo, NY 14202
Opening with our healthcare client for a Financial Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, 1 years financial analysis experience; Knowledge healthcare financial levers would be a plus.
- Performs and manages tasks and projects related to financial analysis and planning
- Provides support for regulatory reporting.
- Develop and implement data analysis interpretation and presentation of data. to support quality initiatives and regulatory reporting.
- Design and complete reports and studies for a variety of projects to enhance operations and identify issues.
- Creates complex financial models and develops ad hoc analysis with organization-wide impact.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance; Master's or MBA preferred.
- At least 1 of experience in financial analysis with strong math statistics or finance background.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize and recommend solutions to problems relating to project data and information.
- General understanding of healthcare financial levers.
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel,Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to create and present effective and credible presentations.
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
Financial Analyst - 19358