795 Office Parkway Creve Coeur, MO 63141
In this role, the Financial Analyst is responsible for providing high quality performance management and decision support, building annual budgets and forecasts and tracking performance against priorities and plans.
- Deliver monthly financial reporting
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Analyze key business drivers, trends and operating metrics.
- Execute analyses and modeling that translates data into actionable insights for business management.
- Support the business planning and budgeting process.
- Work across the functions to ensure resources are best allocated to drive long term value.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills; Ability to analyze data and summarize effectively for different audiences
- Strong communication skills; Comfortable talking to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with other groups within business units supported and within the wider finance function
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across internal functions
- Detail-oriented and able to take initiative in owning projects
Financial Analyst - 18645