Durham, NC 27701
Opening with our client for an experienced Financial Pricing Analyst.
Pay Rate: 40-44/hr
In this role, you will analyze commercial pricing to define pricing structure for company products and services. You will conduct deep analysis and develop core strategies to improve the financial position by re-evaluating pricing valuation concepts. You will find opportunities to reduce cost of goods and create increased ROI and positioning within the market.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Experience with Enterprise P/L (profit and loss)
- Exerience working with gloal markets
- Product pricing valuation
- Margin optimization
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
Financial Pricing Analyst - 19206