610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Opening with our client for a senior-level Financial Analyst.
Pay Rate: 40/hr
Looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree and 5 to 8 years of experience in finance or contract pricing.
This role is a mix of sales support, finance support and pricing analysis.
This position is responsible for implementing the special offer new contract and renewal process in support of the marketing segments. You will work with internal contacts from several functional areas including CVM management, Sales and Account Management (SAM), Contracts Counsel (CCM/Legal), Strategic Marketing, SAM Finance, New Product Development, Order Fulfillment, Product & Pricing Services, Commissions and Billing.
The position provides reporting and analysis relating to contract performance, competitive win-loss reporting, and other ad hoc analysis as requested by Finance and Strategic Marketing management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant major required; MBA and/or knowledge of legal industry is a plus.
- 5-8 years experience in a Finance and/or contract pricing environment
- Proven experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting
- Detail orientated with strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written, oral, analytical and technical skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Senior Financial Analyst - 19364