610 Opperman Drive Eagan, MN 55123
Opening for a Financial Analyst to provide support within a legal department.
You will work on a team that provides decision support, including forecasting and financial reporting and analysis, business case development, key metrics and initiative tracking and other project-based work.
- Help develop and maintain sales and revenue reporting, with a heavy focus on the Financial Management Services product line
- Prepare monthly financial packages in Excel and PowerPoint, including driver-based commentary and variance explanations
- Update tracking of Key Performance Indicators and assess ways to improve tracking efficiency
- Identify opportunities to streamline reporting and data management
- Perform customer-level revenue analysis, including review of financial changes within customer contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant major required; MBA and/or knowledge of legal industry is a plus.
- 5-8 years experience in Finance and/or Accounting roles
- Proven experience in financial accounting, management accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, planning, forecasting and management reporting
- Detail orientated with strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results
- Proven experience in use and application of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Financial Analyst - 19469