Peachtree City, GA 30269 US
In this role you will play a key role as a member of the Finance team responsible for aspects of financial planning, forecasting, operating metrics with a heavy emphasis on financial analysis.
- Analyze business and financial data.
- Create financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Develop financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyze industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Evaluate capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Develop automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 5 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience in corporate environment
- ERP system experience
- Solid understanding of financial principles and reporting standards
- Proficiency with various Microsoft Office applications
- Analytical, flexible and able to adjust and learn new processes and procedures
- Strong communication skills
Financial Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis - 25817