Philadelphia, PA 19130
Pay Rate: 38-40/hr
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and 5 or more years experience working in corporate finance.
- Utilize various system reports to research payments received and credit memos processed and manage in ERP system.
- Use bank statements to properly identify customer submitting the payment, verify the dollar amount and invoice being paid.
- Prepare journals to reclass payments received to the correct customer account or to various general ledger accounts as necessary.
- Resolve payment misapplication.
- Perform other assignments and participate in various projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-5 years' experience in cash, billing, finance or operations
- 2-5 years of cash experience
- Ability to analyze data and draw logical conclusions as to root causes.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Highly detail-oriented; Ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Net Suite, Peoplesoft, AS400 or Vulcan experience a plus.
Financial Analyst - 17814