24710 W. Eleven Mile Rd Southfield, MI 48034
We have a new opening with our client for a Financial Data Analyst.
In this role, you will provide operational reporting and financial analysis support to the business while discerning critical details and resolving outlying data points.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Collaborate and engage with stakeholders across the organization while preparing business reports and updates for senior leadership meetings.
- Provide the business with support and aid for various requests and initiatives affiliated with finance.
- Utilize reporting tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, and others) while interfacing with business counterparts and proposing innovative methods to leverage high volume business data for increased value-add to the bottom line
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related area
- At least 2 years experience in a financial analyses or similar role
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of additional data reporting tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- SAP knowledge highly preferred
Financial Data Analyst - 19330