Financial Customer Processing Associate
111 Sanders Creek Parkway East Syracuse, NY 13057
Pay Rate: 13-14/hr
Must be flexible with work schedule and be available until 6:00PM EST weeknights
The ideal candidate will have entry level experience, including basic knowledge of banking or financial operations.
Looking for someone with a strong desire to learn and grow in a positive work atmosphere and team oriented environment.
Duties will include:
- Provides quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, email correspondence, problem resolution, and payment processing in a timely manner.
- Under direct supervision, performs less complex operational tasks; up to and including, quality control review of payment requests, data entry of payments, and cash system release of payments, assisting team members and management team as necessary.
- Responds to customer inquiries with urgency and accuracy.
- Investigates and corrects payment errors with assistance from senior team members and management.
- Basic banking knowledge or work experience
- Strong typing skills, with accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadline.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
Financial Customer Processing Associate - 17618