Financial Data Analyst
500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15258
Our financial services client is looking for a Data Analyst with a focus on regulatory data reporting.
The preferred candidate will have advanced Excel, SQL and Access skills along with experience developing and delivering regulatory reports.
- Collecting critical data sets; analyzing them for completes, standardization, and accuracy; and providing documentation (including requirements) for analyzed data sets.
- Reviewing and enhancing existing policies and procedures. Developing new procedural and policy documentation for the ongoing production of the report.
- Testing system functionality and working with development team on delivery of strategic reporting application.
- Partnering with the Program Team, other functions, and system owners to successfully deliver the program.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 to 10 years overall experience including regulatory and financial data reporting
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of relational database queries (SQL, Access, etc.).
- Experience performing system testing and working with Agile system deployment.
- Experience with reviewing and developing formal procedures, policies, and other documentation.
- Experience developing or delivering regulatory reports.
- Experience in Financial Services along with knowledge of financial products, legal contracts and legal entry data
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate and present to data architects and high level managers
Financial Data Analyst - 19372