100 Erie Insurance Place Erie, PA 16530
Full-Time, Direct Hire
Relocation Assistant provided for right candidate
The Financial Manager directs and manages finance related operations which may include:
- Accounting, internal controls, financial reporting, etc.
- Provides support and guidance related to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Model Audit Rule (MAR), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Statutory Accounting Principles (SAP).
- Provides thought leadership and guidance regarding internal policies, procedures and process improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or related field, required.
- CPA or CFA certification preferred
- At least 2 years' financial management experience
- 8+ years' experience in accounting or related finance experience, required.
- Internal and external reporting experience
- In-depth knowledge of spreadsheet, reporting, query and/or database software preferred.
- Working knowledge of GAAP required, SAP preferred.
- Ability to work overtime and weekend during peak periods
Financial Manager - 16887