Financial Operations Manager - Retirement Services
311 Main St Irwin, PA 15642
Full-time, direct hire opening with our financial client for an Operations Manager who will oversee the operations and management of the retirement plan services division.
Daily functions will include managing the plan administration team, using CRM database to automate work flow, providing technical support, ensuring operational goals are met and providing reporting to track, monitor and improve performance for retirement plan administration.
- 8+ years' experience working with retirement plan administration
- Any of the following certifications would be a plus: ASPPA, NIPA, ERPA, CEBS, QKA
- Proven supervisory experience
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory compliance regarding qualified retirement plans
- Exceptional leadership qualities; Teamwork focus
- Professional demeanor
- High Degree of strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
Retirement Plan Operations Manager - 18069