Financial Reporting Manager
4400 Computer Drive Westborough, MA 01581
Opening with our corporate financial services client in Westborough, MA for a Financial Reporting Manager.
The Financial Reporting Manager will oversee the work of the Financial Reporting Specialist staff to ensure accurate and timely deliverables for fund financial statements, shareholder reports, regulatory Filings relating to financial Reporting, and AD Hoc Requests.
- Manages the employees of a small department or work group and guides the successful completion of mutual fund and financial reporting projects
- Provides direction, sets milestones, allocates responsibility, and drives toward and monitors results.
- Creates a positive work environment through leadership
- Uses research and analysis to develop innovative solutions.
- Requires written presentation of potentially complex information and views.
- Anticipates and meets both short and long-term needs of customers.
- Seeks ways of improving client service orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 5+ years finance-related experience
- Mutual fund and financial reporting experience required
- Effective time management skills; Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to implement and drive change