Financial Reporting Manager
103 Bellevue Parkway Wilmington, DE 19809
Financial Reporting Manager opening with our client.
In this role, you will manage and oversee the work of the Financial Reporting Specialist staff to ensure accurate and timely deliverables for fund financial statements, shareholder reports, regulatory filings relating to financial reporting, and AD Hoc requests.
You will oversee and manage the employees of a small department or work group of approximately 11-24 people.
You are responsible for maintaining both internal and external client relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 to 7 years of experience, including:
- mutual fund financial reporting experience
- Supervisory/ management experience
- knowledge of (SEC) Securities and Exchange Commission
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
Financial Reporting Manager - 17602