Front End Developer
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Temporary to possible permanent hire role.
Pay Rate: 75+/hr
In this role, you are responsible for portal front end development. This role include heavy hands-on coding and testing duties and may have some supervisory duties in instructing, assigning, directing and checking the work of other Systems Analyst and Programmers.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and controlling technical related projects
- Work, as needed, with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Act as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Coordinate the activities of the section with the client area and other IT sections (e.g., database, telecommunications, operations, technical support).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of application and/or systems development experience
- Effective managerial and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of securities industry or financial services a plus
- Knockout or other compatible java script framework would be helpful
- Angular 6 + a huge plus
- Broad knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Technical, hands-on knowledge of various high-level programming languages and program development software alternatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
Front End Application Developer - 18829