Front End Web Developer
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
In this Front End Web Developer role, you are responsible for working with designers, information architects and a team of developers to define HTML markup and create custom CSS stylesheets for complex, information-rich web and mobile applications.
Looking for a Web Developer who is passionate about CSS and HTML, can follow coding standards already in place but wants to stay up-to-date on technology to help improve the code base, and is not afraid of new challenges.
- Bachelor's or Associate Degree in a technology-related field
- Knowledge of web standards and accessibility (W3C and s508)
- Minimum 2+ years experience developing front-end web applications
- Portfolio of work
- Ability to create production-quality CSS, SASS, and HTML for web applications
- Knowledge of web standards, accessibility, CSS-driven layouts and manipulating the DOM
- Experience developing for mobile and tablet devices
- Understanding of AJAX and jQuery (other JS libraries like backbone.js, and angular JS) is a plus
- Ability to communicate ideas and collaborate with developers, designers, information architects, copywriters, project managers and executives.
- Strong time-management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
Front End Web Developer - 18683