Full Stack .NET Developer
1805 5th Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15068
Our client has an opening for a Full Stack Software Developer to join their team.
- Work with clients to understand current business processes and requirements
- Translate business needs into formal business and technical requirements documents
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Develop software, including K2 and ASP.Net applications
- Integrate applications and perform data migrations
- Provide support for issues reported by the client. Ensure issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Follow established best practices in version control, source code and configuration management
- Authoring technical documentation on design, configuration, installation and procedures
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- At least 3 years’ experience with:
- .NET framework using C#
- SQLServer 2008 or 2012
- SharePoint 2013
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting software in a Windows/.NET environment
- K2 Blackpearl, SmartForms experience, certifications a plus
- Experience using Team Foundation Server or SourceSafe
- Knowledge of all phases of SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Full Stack Software Developer - 18731