5800 Corporate Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Full-time, direct hire opportunity with our client for a Full Stack Developer.
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Design and build systems that are fast, highly-scalable, maintainable, and reliable.
- Participate in full SDLC (software development life cycle), including analysis, design, implementation, and testing of new and existing applications
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in full stack software development
- 5+ years advanced knowledge of Java or Python with a solid understanding of object oriented programming principles and MVC
- Knowledge of SDLC and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Full Stack Developer - 17552