Furniture Installation Specialist
Baltimore, MD 21226 US
In this role you will be performing office furniture installation for clients located nationwide. You will travel by car to perform installation.
You will be responsible for receiving, delivering, transporting and installing various office and furniture systems for clients You will need to have your own tools and reliable transportation. This is a client-facing role so you must be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- High School Diploma
- Skilled labor knowledge of and experience with furniture installation is essential.
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Ability to provide own tools with knowledge of how to safely operate general hand tools and equipment
- Ability to lift product in excess of 50 pounds
- Flexible availability, to include some nights and weekends (overtime paid)
Office Furniture Installation Specialist - 25874
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager - Philadelphia Division
Mark is a Penn State alum with a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Sciences and Technology. He was born and raised in Williamsport, PA where he earned his Eagle Scout rank which he considers one of his most revered accomplishments. Mark began working at Oxford Solutions in 2012 as an IT Recruiter, before moving into a leadership role managing a team of technical recruiters. In his current role as Business Development Manager for our Philadelphia branch, he partners with IT clients within small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations to identify niche talent. Mark spends most of his free time with his two daughters or watching Penn State sports. He is also an avid Green Bay Packers Fan.