Coraopolis Pittsburgh, PA 15108
GIS Analyst opportunity with our municipal engineering client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Pay Rate: 25-30/hr
GIS Analyst duties will include gathering, converting, analyzing, and reporting of GIS data; preparing and updating maps and exhibits with GIS data sets; maintaining engineering asset records; and using GIS data, applications, and tools to identify and solve problems for the engineering and operations departments.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Geography or related field
- GISP certification preferred
- 3 to 5 years GIS experience
- Experience using ESRI ArcView software:
- ArcCatalog; including geoprocessing, cartography, linear referencing, spatial queries, table queries, and map topology functions;
- Familiar with relational databases in Microsoft Access and ArcView.
- Familiarity with Asset Management Systems
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D or AutoCAD Map Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
GIS Analyst - Geographic Information Systems - 17874