333 Baldwin Road Pittsburgh, PA 15205
GIS Analyst opportunity with engineering client.
Pay Rate: 25-30/hr
GIS Analyst duties will include gathering, converting, analyzing, and reporting of GIS data; preparing and updating maps and exhibits with GIS data sets; maintaining engineering asset records; and using GIS data, applications, and tools to identify and solve problems for the engineering and operations departments.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in GIS, Geography or related field
- 3 to 5 years GIS experience
- Experience using ESRI ArcView version 10.x products, including basic, standard, and advanced
- Full knowledge of geodatabase creation and data management in ArcCatalog;
- Experience managing and completing post processing of GPS data
- Experience in field data collection using Trimble GPS units
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Server
- Experience with ESRI's SDE, SQL Server, other relational databases
GIS Analyst - Geographic Information Systems - 18761