2000 Corporate Dr, , Canonsburg, PA 15317
Pay Rate: 20/hr
In this GIS Specialist role, you will verify the quality of fiber optics data generated from as-builts, modifications, data corrections and data enhancements feeding the fiber management software tool.
You will be working on a team responsible for grading the data entered into the Tool to give users a realistic, evergreen view of fiber assets managed in the Tool.
This Tool is a vital part of every phase of asset lifecycle including Proposal, Contract, Implementation and Operations. Managing the Tool and the quality of it’s data is vital to the success of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 2 to 5 years professional level GIS, CAD and asset management experience.
- Ability to understand special data and storage of related asset information.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehousing.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and the ability to multi-task.
GIS Specialist - Fiber Asset Tool Management - 18893