Global Supply Chain - Distribution Requirements Planner
26 Davis Drive Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Pay Rate: 25-29/hr
- Manage order confirmation dates
- Monitor exception reports and demand changes and communicate issues for resolution.
- Update monthly metrics reports and find ways to simplify reporting and identify the value adding steps to do the analysis.
- Update forecast reports, monitor forecast accuracy and provide root cause analysis and input into potential improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Global Supply Chain experience
- SAP/Excel knowledge
- Experience working with product master data
- Solid analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Solid communication skills; Ability to work with internal and external clients and contacts