HR Compliance Analyst
Constitution Blvd Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Our client offers full medial benefits, vacation and other PTO benefits and perks.
In this HR Compliance role, you are responsible for ensuring adherence to federal, state, and local laws and internal policies. You will be compiling a comprehensive human resources procedure manual and will keep policies updated and keep employees informed of HR policies and any changes that occur.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Human Resources Certification preferred
- 5+ years’ working in human resources compliance
- Ability to communication clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Strong teamwork skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Operates in a strict climate of confidentially and requires extensive discretion in conducting day-to-day activities.
- Child Abuse Clearance; Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance required