HR Customer Service Representative
Canonsburg, PA 15317 US
***Hybrid work schedule in Pittsburgh, PA. Entry level HR experience. Customer focused, quality oriented and results driven***
Oxford Solutions has an opening with our client for an entry HR Support Representative. Contract to start with potential for direct hire after initial contract.
In this role you will be supporting regional HR Functions and provide outstanding customer service by answering employee questions related to HR system, payroll, benefits, etc.
- Research and respond to employee inquiries received via multiple sources (telephone, e-mail, self-service, chat, etc.)
- Assist with system account creation, password resets and troubleshooting.
- Provide process support for establishing/maintaining records external vendor systems
- Communicate with HR, managers and service partners in order to troubleshoot and find resolution to employee HR issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2 to 4 years of HR administrative support or client service experience
- Knowledge regarding general HR Policies and Procedures.
- Customer focused, quality oriented and results driven.
- Ability to analyze inquiries quickly and determine if resolvable or escalation is
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Hybrid in Pittsburgh, PA - HR Support Representative - 25903