HR Data Reporting
Canonsburg, PA 15317 US
Currently have an opening for an HR Dashboard Data Reporting Specialist. Work a hybrid schedule (part onsite in Canonsburg and part at home). Open to entry level up to 5 years of HRIS experience.
In this role you will focus on developing data reports and dashboard visualizations for various HR functions.
- Develop and maintain various Tableau dashboards following design and visualization best practices
- Create standard reports for recurring customer needs, providing analysis where appropriate
- Maintain supplemental data definitions for HR Reporting and Analytics elements outside of enterprise source systems
- Govern security and maintain processes for evaluating, granting, and remediating access to produced data reports, visualizations and analyses
- Support internal teams for ad-hoc data needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 0 to 5 years experience in HRIS reporting, data analysis and dashboard development
- Experience using Excel, Alteryx or Tableau
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures with up-to-date knowledge of HR technology preferred.
- Understanding of data management, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work for timely delivery while working both independently or as a team.
Hybrid Work Schedule - HR Dashboard Data Reporting Specialist - 26048
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior IT Recruiter
Manny helps match business professional and IT industry candidates with clients in the Greater Pittsburgh area.